Iphone 7 Overheating
Does your new iPhone 7 overheats as soon as it starts to play video, download files, or play music. It even heats up when taking photos?
One of the team suddenly started experiencing a hot iphone 7 – it had been fine for months but just started over heating. the following information helped fix the issue but if this doesnt solve the problem please take it back to Apple for repair.
How to fix the Apple iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus overheating problem with these solutions:
There could be a good chance that a third-party application is the cause of the overheating Apple iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus. The best way to check this issue is by holding down power and Home button until the screen goes black then remove finger from home while continuing to hold power. Once you see the Apple
- hold down power and Home button until the screen goes black
- then remove finger from home while continuing to hold power.
- Once you see the Apple remove finger from home while continuing to hold power.
- Once you see the Apple logo-hold the volume up button until the springboard loads.
If the device is in Safe Mode the tweaks will be gone under the setting menu. If the problem is gone then you know it’s being caused by a third-party app. You can try uninstalling one by one to track it down or go for a factory reset.
Before you factory reset the Apple iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus, it’s recommended to wiPe the cache partition of the smartphone (Learn how to clear the Apple iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus cache).
- Select on Settings
- Storage & iCloud Usage.
- Then select on Manage Storage.
- After that tap an item in Documents and Data.
- Then slide unwanted items to the left and tap Delete.
- Finally tap Edit > Delete All to remove all the app’s data.